Cinnamon Roll Balls by Juli Bauer of PaleOMG.com Makes
• 10 dried dates, pitted
• 12 ounces cinnamon roll cracked nut butter
• 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
• ½ Tbsp. cinnamon
• Pinch of salt
• melted coconut butter, to top
1. Place dried dates in a food processor and pulse until broken down.
2. Then add nut butter, coconut, cinnamon and salt and pulse until well combined.
3. Use your hands to roll small bite-size ball shapes.
4. Top with melted coconut butter.
5. Eat and imagine they are cinnamon rolls. They’re not, but the mind is able to do pretty cool things.
6. Refrigerate leftovers. If there are any!