Cracked Nut Butter Pumpkin Cheesecake
By Chef Emily Hansen – Hy-Vee, INC.
All you need
• 8 oz. organic cream cheese
• 1 cup Pumpkin Pie Cracked Nut Butter
• ¼ cup agave nectar
• 1 cup pureed pumpkin
• 1 envelope gelatin, dissolved in 2 tbsp. boiling water
• 1 – 9 in. graham cracker or granola pie crust
All you do
1. Place cream cheese, cracked nut butter, agave nectar, and pumpkin in medium bowl and beat on medium speed until combined.
2. Add gelatin and beat for one more minute, scraping sides of bowl.
3. Pour into pie crust and refrigerate for one hour.