Paleo Cinnamon Roll Parfait
by the Roxx Box
The parfait is made up of a layer of mixed fruit (strawberries, blueberries, and bananas), a layer of creamy date pudding, a layer of Cinnamon Nut Butter Chia Pudding, and a layer of Paleo Nutty Coconut Granola created below.
• 5 medjool dates
• 1/4 cup almond butter
• 1 cup organic unsweetened almond milk
• 2 Tbsp. Chia seeds
• 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon Roll Cracked Nut Butter
• 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
• 1/8 tsp cinnamon
• 1/4 cup Paleo Nutty Coconut Granola (recipe to make the granola follows below)
• Sliced banana
• Sliced Strawberries
• Fresh Blueberries
1. To make the creamy date pudding, add 5 medjool dates, 1/4 cup almond butter, and 1/2 cup unsweetened organic almond milk into a blender, and blend until smooth. When do, place in a resealable container and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. To make the Cinnamon Nut Butter Chia Pudding, in a small re-sealable bowl add 1/2 cup unsweetened organic almond milk, 2Tbsp organic chia seeds, 2Tbsp Cracked Cinnamon Roll Nut Butter (or any nut butter), 2Tbsp pure maple syrup, and 1/8tsp ground cinnamon. Mix well, cover, and place in refrigerator overnight. The next day, remove pudding from refrigerator and stir well before eating.